1. Vendors are not allowed to transact directly with the end-user/project proponent unless authorized and passed through the accreditation process.
2. No full-time or part-time employee, including their relatives within the third degree of consanguinity and affinity is allowed to:
i. Be a supplier of goods and services
ii. Engage in any business venture with any unit in De La Salle Lipa.
B. The prospective vendor/s shall fill-out Vendor Accreditation Form (VAF) and instructed to visit and submit to the Central Procurement Department (CPD) the necessary business documents stated in the VAF, among others:
Mandatory Requirements for Accreditation:
- Company Profile;
- Business/Mayor’s Permit;
- BIR Business Registration (BIR Form 2303);
- BIR Authority to Print;
- Registration Certificate from the Securities and Exchange Commission
(SEC), Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) for sole proprietorship; (whichever is applicable)
- Latest Income Tax Return;
- Latest Audited Financial Statement;
- Tax Clearance;
- Other Requirements (if applicable):
– Philippine Contractors, Accreditation Board
– Certificate of Exclusive Distributorship,
– And other documents that may be required by the project.
C. Eligibility requirements shall be accompanied by a sworn statement stating that the documents submitted are complete and authentic copies of the original and all statements and information provided are true and correct.